Monday, February 8, 2010

My life last week

This week I finally got my acceptance letter to Madonna University! I'm so happy, I can't wait to start the diatetics program there and begin my career. I'm ready to be done with taking all my general classes. Also I saw the movie Dear John. I loved it so much except the ending jsut ended. I guess the director just wanted to leave the end to your interpetation. I took it as John and Savanna were still together and meeting up together. She smiled at him through the window as she waited for him. I cried at the movie but after I was left with a warm feeling in my heart. They had true love and was an awesome movie. Also I found out the my other cousin, Katie is having a baby that is due next winter. My cousin Jennifer baby is due at the end of March. My youngest cousin in going to be a freshman in high school next year so it should be intersting having little ones again running around the house at the holidays. Spring break is coming up in a few weeks and I can't wait to have some extra free time and of course I need to catch up in my classes. Yikes not the greatest idea.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the acceptance!! That's pretty exciting. And way to be a spoiler for those of us who haven't seen the movie buddy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your acceptance letter! That's awesome that you are going to begin what you are going to school for. What exactly is diatetics? It sounds like it has to do with nutrition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had left a comment on this the other day but now it isn't showing up. Ah well, I'll comment again. Congrats on Madonna! Great school. My daughter is currently attending there taking American Sign Language Interpretation. I hope you enjoy the program.

    ReplyDelete