Monday, February 1, 2010
Inspiration
What is my inspiration? I am inspired by dancing! I have been taking lessons since I was in the fourth grade. It's my true passion and while dancing in the studio I felt like nothing else in the world matter for that time. I was able to leave my stress and troubles behind me and do something that I truely loved. It taught me alot about life, that if first you dont succeed then try, try again. That not only applied to the studio but also to life. Another reason I love dance was it inspired me to try new things and that it was okay if i didn't get it right away. It wasn't alway about succeeding but the journey I took to reach my goal. I the feelings i had while performing in competitions and shows is undescribable. I was in a frame of mind that I couldn't experience any where else. I dont currently dance but I hold close to my heart the memories, the hard times and good one, and the lessons about never giving up on something that truely made me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment