I chose to do a concrete poem, a heart.
Love is a uniquely felt feeling
that is described differently by all. Last
year, I found my true love. My love brings me
comfort that lasts all through the night, he grants me
an eternal smile and butterflies in my tummy. Our
love continues to grow each and everyday in different ways. We made a bond that no
one else measures up to. Three powerful
little words, I Love You, just never
seem enough to express
my love for
you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
when I typed my poem into the computer is was shaped into a heart but for some reason it changed when it was posted. Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteI think it was very good. Obviously it will look better in the shape of a heart. But I feel that there could maybe be some more literary devices thrown in. Make a simile or metaphor. but the message is clear and strong.
ReplyDeleteI like the content and think the idea of a heart is adorable!!! It is obvious you really felt inspired by your relationship to have written what you did. I wish this blog site would of let you paste the heart format.
ReplyDeleteGreat poem. It's very cute. I can see it in the shape of a heart and that makes it all the more powerful!
ReplyDelete