Monday, March 29, 2010

book

I liked the random thoughts that came into his head thoughout the whole book because some were really interesting and some were just boring. I knew the boring parts would soon be over and the interesting parts- all the women in his life would just be a short paragraph away. When he made rock star references I would say 95% of them I didn't understand and at times I was able to just continue reading without any real problem and other times I felt completely lost and had no clue what point he was trying to make. That was more frustrating as I got further into the book. For the most part I did like the book but towards the very end I felt the rock references were becoming more common and more indept which was were he lost me. I'm not sure if I would recommend this book or not. I go back and forth with my answer. The rock references really through me off at times but the randomness of the other stories kept me interested in the book. I dont think all those women were truely interested in him but it made for some interesting reading at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment