Monday, March 15, 2010

As you know, I got accepted to Madonna last time I published a post and I am now applying for a scholarship. Hopefully I can get it, everyone wants and could use some free money! The only down dall is that I have to write an essay about why I deserve the money and I feel really weird writing about all my accomplishments and the hard work I put in to school. I dont know why I feel like this. I feel like im bragging and being stuck up... not cool. Hopefully that paper will be done by the end of this week!

Over spring break I had tons of homework, papers to write, and had to study for a history mid-term. Ugh so dumb! I suck at remembering dates and people and events so the mid term was not so easy for me, but hopefully when I get the grade I will be pleasantly surprised :) I would have much rather been in Chicago on a mini-vacation with my boyfriend. Maybe at the end of this semester we can travel or at least go to the cottage for a few days. I just need something relaxing and get away from the the routine of everyday life.


Kevin turned 21 last month and we celebrated our one year together too! I use to think one year wasn't that big of deal until it happened to me. lol I had a wonderful year and continue to have fun with my prince charming, Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment