My nemesis is food. I love to eat, especially junk food. My unhealthy eating habits have led me to get hypoglycemia and now possible diabetes. Writing the paper for class gave me the motivation to take charge of my health and make a doctors appt. I have been too scared to get my blood drawn because I had a tramatic experience with it before. And i dont want to hear the results of the test. Also being potentially diagnosis with diabetes would mean that my diet would have to be regulated much more carefully and cheating with junk food, espcially sweet treats would be more my dangerous for my body.Monday, April 12, 2010
My Nemesis
My nemesis is food. I love to eat, especially junk food. My unhealthy eating habits have led me to get hypoglycemia and now possible diabetes. Writing the paper for class gave me the motivation to take charge of my health and make a doctors appt. I have been too scared to get my blood drawn because I had a tramatic experience with it before. And i dont want to hear the results of the test. Also being potentially diagnosis with diabetes would mean that my diet would have to be regulated much more carefully and cheating with junk food, espcially sweet treats would be more my dangerous for my body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment